A well featured application in market place is successful only when it is reliable and usable. Recognizing this need Bizcrank had been providing high quality independent software testing outsourcing services over the half to its customers worldwide.
Offshore QA Lab
We suggest that our customer create an offshore team of quality assurance engineers, supplied with all necessary equipment, hardware, and software. Your own QA team will consist of experienced personnel, who will be interviewed and selected by you.
It's now a trend in the offshoring that testing Services are outsourced as the first step of outsourcing the software. Having a testing team independent of the development team or development house provides following benefits:
- Increases customer’s confidence when the system has been tested by people who have completely understood the business flow apart from the software development team’s view.
- Software specifications and requirements are validated and verified while the software is getting designed or developed.
- Software is also ensured to satisfy all the boundary conditions.
- At appropriate points test team runs the compliance processes to uncover the defects.
- It is verified that the data is completely recovered when the system breaks down suddenly.
- Software’s performance is observed under maximum load conditions
- It creates a healthy competition amongst the application developers and test team that leads to the superior and robust software as an outcome.
- Reliable information presented by the test team helps the stake holders to make correct decision at any time during the time crunch.
Bizcrank helps in bringing the robust, reliable, secure, and user-friendly software products by testing the software through Life cycle testing for both functional and non-functional requirements.
Testing services we provide are:
Some of Key Benefits to our customer are :
- Proper skills. You are free to review the CVs of software testers and choose the most appropriate skills for your project along with personal interviewing and necessary tests.
- Flexibility. Synchronization of our working shifts with business hours in your company.
- Cost reduction.
- Team size adjustment. A dedicated QA team can be scaled or downsized as per your business needs.
- Planning and management. If necessary, you can remotely perform a full control over the software quality assurance process planning and resources management.